External SSD ADATA SE760 512G (USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C)
- Product Code: SE760
SE760 External Solid State Drive
The SE760 external SSD combines elegant aesthetics with high-speed performance. What's more, the SSD sports a clean, streamlined design characterized by a sturdy metal shell with a clean hairline-brushed surface. Using the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface the SE760 delivers read speeds of up to 1000 MB/s.
Color : Black / Titanium Gray
Capacity : 256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 122.2 x 44 x 14mm / 4.8 x 1.73 x 0.55inch
Weight : 95g / 3.35oz
Interface : USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
Sequential Read (Max*) : Up to 1000 MB/s
Sequential Write (Max*) : Up to 800 MB/s
Operating system requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later (reformatting required for use)
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
Op. Temperature : 0°C (32°F) to 35°C (95°F)
Op. Voltage : DC 5V, 900mA
Accessories : USB 3.2 Type-C to C cable,USB 3.2 Type-C to A cable, Quick Start Guide
Warranty : Limited 3-year
1. Product includes USB-C to USB-C cable and USB-C to USB-A Cable. Connection to microUSB requires separate cable, not included.
2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen2, and USB 3.2 Gen2 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen2 to USB 3.2 Gen2. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
5. For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.