ADATA HD830 4TB External HDD USB 3.2
- Product Code: HD830
HD830 External Hard Drive
Whereas other external hard drives might be durable, the ADATA HD830 is virtually indestructible. It features a robust triple-layer construction and sturdy aluminum exterior that can withstand 3000kg of downward pressure. What’s more, it’s waterproof and dustproof.
Capacity : 2TB / 4TB / 5TB
Color : Black / Blue
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 140 x 96.2 x 33mm / 5.5 x 3.8 x 1.3inch
Weight : 2TB : 510g / 18.0oz 4/5TB : 600g / 21.1oz
Interface : USB 3.2 Gen1 (compatibilidade descendent com USB 2.0 )
Texture : Aluminum / Anti-shock Silicone
Operating Temperature : 5–50°C / 41–121°F
Operating Voltage : DC 5V , 900mA
Power consumption : N/A
System requirements : Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OS X 10.6 or later (reformatting required for use), Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Accessories : USB 3.2 Gen1 cable; Quick Start Guide
Warranty : 3 years
1. HDD to Go free software only compatible with Windows.
2. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
3. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
4. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1 , and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
5. For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
HD830 dust and water proof ratings apply only when the USB port cover is firmly closed.
Tags: ADATA, External HDD, 4TB, HD830